Learning disabilities & behaviour that challenges (NG93)
This NICE guideline was published in March 2018 and covers services for people with a learning disability (or autism and a learning disability) and behaviour that challenges.
It makes ten quality statements:
- strategic planning and infrastructure
- enabling person-centred care and support
- early intervention and support for families and carers
- services in the community
- housing and related support
- services for children and young people
- carers’ breaks services
- making the right use of inpatient services
- staff skills and values
For more information please visit the NICE website.