The Ashtons Customer Satisfaction Survey 2013
Customer feedback is vital to achieve and maintain the highest level of service quality and, in turn, customer satisfaction.
During September/October 2013 we conducted our latest customer satisfaction survey amongst clinical staff of our hospital clients, with the following key results:
- 98.6% are either happy or are strong advocates of Ashtons
- 98.6% thought we’d either stayed the same or improved in the last 12 months
- 89.7% thought the service they received from their visiting pharmacist was very good or excellent
- 78.2% said “yes” they would recommend Ashtons
- 93.1% of people who had made a complaint said it was handled satisfactorily
We would like to thank everyone who provided feedback for the survey, particularly as we received a record number of submissions with nearly double the number that we received in our previous survey.
Whilst we are delighted to have received such positive results, we are not a company who stands still.
We have taken the opportunity to identify key areas for improvement, all of which have been fed in our service development plan for 2014.
We look forward to sharing all our latest innovations and developments over the coming months and aim to further enhance the quality of service that we provide for all of our hospital clients.