Ashtons has achieved the ISO9001:2008 certification
As of July 2015, Ashtons has officially achieved the ISO9001 Quality Management award, and we could not be prouder of this achievement.
What is the ISO9001:2008?
The ISO9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is recognised and used in over 170 countries worldwide. The standard focuses on the seven quality management principles which are:
- Customer Focus – The primary focus of quality management is to meet customer requirements and to strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership – Leaders at all levels establish unity of purpose and direction and create conditions in which people are engaged in achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
- Engagement of people – Competent, empowered and engaged people at all levels throughout the organization are essential to enhance its capability to create and deliver value.
- Process approach – Consistent and predictable results are achieved more effectively and efficiently when activities are understood and managed as interrelated processes that function as a coherent system.
- Improvement – Successful organizations have an ongoing focus on improvement.
- Evidence-based decision making – Decisions based on the analysis and evaluation of data and information are more likely to produce desired results.
- Relationship management – For sustained success, an organization manages its relationships with interested parties, such as suppliers.
What does this mean for our clients?
The ISO9001 certificate is a way for us to ratify the quality we always knew we offered to our clients and gives you a more credible partner going forward. The certificate we have received is proof that all our procedures have been checked and that they have been found to be of the highest quality. Using ISO 9001:2008 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits including:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality