NICE Bipolar disorder in adults (QS95)
This quality standard covers recognition, assessment and management of bipolar disorder in adults (18 years and older) in primary and secondary care, with the peak age of onset being 15-19 years old.
This standard is expected to contribute to improvements in the following:
- All-age all-cause mortality
- Excess under 75 mortality rate in adults with severe mental illness
- Suicide rate
- Quality of life for people with severe mental illness
- Quality of life for carers
- Employment rates
- Service user experience of mental health services
Photo taken from here. No changes made.