Ashtons Pharmacy News
Ashtons produces a newsletter every quarter in January, April, July and October, which looks at a variety of prominent clinical topics and also any new products or services Ashtons are developing.
The latest version of Ashtons Pharmacy News is now available and is sent out to all our customers, to keep them up to date with changes in the healthcare industry.
In this issue we cover a variety of topics which include:
- How has Live View helped your hospital?
- Medicines reconciliation
- New Drug – Adasuve (Loxapine inhaler) for rapid tranquilisation
- Self-administration of medication by patients
- Prescribing Unlicensed Medicines
- Nice guidance – Type 2 Diabetes in adults
- Transition between inpatient hospital settings and community hospital settings
- Best practice guidance in covert administration of medicines
- Using antipsychotics in pregnancy
- Drugs with anticholinergic effects and the risk of falls
- Our 6th Annual pharmacist conference
- National minimum standards for PICUs for you young people
- Widening the availability of the naloxone injection
- Health matters: antimicrobial resistance
- MHRA e-learning modules now moved to NAMDET
You can download Ashtons Pharmacy News by clicking here.