Ashtons offers a varied range of nebulisers
Nebulisers are an important tool in helping administer certain medications to patients with certain ailments. A nebuliser is a device that turns liquid medicine into a fine mist that a patient can breathe in easily through a mouthpiece or mask.
Nebulisers are usually used in emergency situations, especially when involving a patient who is struggling to breathe, and are also commonly used when treating conditions in young children.
Common conditions that can require a nebuliser to treat them are:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Palliative care (terminal illnesses)
- Severe asthma
Nebulisers can make life a lot easier for patients suffering from these conditions and Ashtons have a varied mix of nebulisers and accessories in our medical supplies range.
The following products are ones we would recommend for use on patients who require nebulisers:
- Medix Nebuliser AC2000 HIFLO (2330173) – http://ow.ly/i0E3301YaNz
- Medix Nebuliser Adult Year Pack (AHP3239) – http://ow.ly/Q22s301YaPS
- Medix Nebuliser Cup L3605489 (2911113) – http://ow.ly/dRbg301YaRH
- Medix Adult Face Mask (291071) – http://ow.ly/3BLb301YaTs