QS191 Cerebral palsy in adults
This NICE guideline was published in January 2020 and covers care and support for adults with cerebral palsy (aged 25 and over). It makes five quality statements:
- Referral to specialist multidisciplinary teams for individuals whose ability to carry out daily activities deteriorates
- Annual review with healthcare professionals who have expertise in neurodisabilities for individuals with complex needs
- Referral to professionals with expertise in independent living for individuals who want support to live independently
- Referral to professionals with expertise in vocational skills for individuals who want support to work
- Assessment from speech and language therapy services for individuals with communication difficulties
For more information, please visit the NICE website.