Parkinson’s disease (QS164)
This NICE quality standard was published in February 2018 and covers the management of Parkinson’s disease in adults.
It makes five quality statements:
- Point of contact with specialist services
- Information about impulse control disorders
- Referal to physiotherapy, occupational therapy, or speech and language therapy
- Levodopa in hospital or a care home
- Access to clozapine for treating hallucinations and delusions
For more information please visit the NICE website.